Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela works out of the “full-service” hospital, and not a “clinic” or a “surgery center.” Dr. Valenzuela works out of Hospital Mi Doctor in Tijuana, Mexico, a full-service hospital with an ICU.
Mi Doctor Hospital is only minutes away from the US border and San Diego International Airport. The hospital staff is trained and familiar with bariatric surgery patients. Patients also can call the US and Canada after the surgery to talk to their loved ones.
- Complete laboratory
- In-house radiology department
- 4 state of the art operating rooms
- Endoscopy suite in-house
- Intermediate ICU
- Main floor cafeteria NSF and top floor cafeteria
- read more about Tijuana Hospital
Hospital Mi Doctor
Bariatric Procedures at Hospital Mi Doctor
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery : Undergoing gastric sleeve in Tijuana, Mexico is a great choice for patients who are looking for a quick round trip.
- Gastric Bypass Surgery : Gastric Bypass Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico is inexpensive in Mexico, causing thousands to flock to undergo RNY Gastric Bypass.
- Gastric Banding Surgery : Bariatric surgeons have been practicing gastric banding years longer than US counterparts. Learn More.
- Gastric Sleeve Plication : Learn why surgeons have been excited about this new weight loss surgery procedure. Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela performs gastric plication at our full-service hospital.
- Duodenal Switch: Duodenal switch is a very complicated bariatric surgery that provides malabsorptive technique with the restrictive technique.
- Revision Surgery: Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela can perform bariatric surgery revisions on a whole host of patients.
- Lap-Band Surgery to Gastric Sleeve or Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Band to RNY Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery to RNY Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve to Duodenal Switch